Tuesday – October 13th 2015
#KrisWatch Congrats to Kris who finished the 4 Deserts Atacama Crossing 250km footrace! He finished in 30th place out of 150+ runners and we are #BTBProud ! Can’t wait to hear all about it!
20 min AMRAP
30 Double Unders
3 Power Cleans 155/110
1 Push Jerk 155/110
6:00 AM @ Ponce
3 x (1200m – 1000m), rest for 1/2 the time it takes on each interval
* 2K Row Challenge this Thursday! Top Male and Female at each location will win $25 off their next month membership. You must attend a regularly scheduled class to qualify.
* Coach Tim O turns the big 5-0! Friday we will be having a special Frothy Fifty 50th B-Day WOD for Tim at the 5:30pm class at Ponce followed by food and drinks at Tim’s house (approximately a 150m BYOB farmer’s carry)! Everyone is invited!
* The return of our super popular clinics!
– Beginners Olympic Lifting Clinic – Sun Oct 25th – Ponce 1-3:30 pm
– Ladies Only Pull-Up and HSPU Clinic – Sun Nov 8th – Ponce 1-2:30 pm