2015 Concept2 Rowing Holiday Rowing Challenge
It’s Back!! Thats right folks the rowing challenge is back. This year we’re trying to get as many people signed up through concept2. This cost nothing to you. For every 100,000 meters rowed concept2 will donate .2 cents per 1000m rowed. All we have to do is set up a logbook on their site. Not only will you be rowing for a good cause this holiday season you’ll also have the chance to win $$ off your membership and a prize pack.
See below for more info.
Sign Up (free): Concept2 Profile/Logbook registration
Starts: Thursday, Nov 26th
Ends: Thursday, Dec 24th at 11:59 pm
*The member at each gym with the most meters rowed will win $50 off membership, Plus Prize Pack
*The overall member with the most meters rowed will win $100 off membership, Plus Prize Pack
*Anyone that rows 100,000 meters and logs their meters per concept2 site will receive a custom BTB t-shirt, designed by BTB’s own Eric Erickson.
*Boards will be posted at each gym so everyone can keep track of their daily meters rowed.
1. You must continue attending WOD classes if your doing the rowing challenge. This isn’t a substitute for training. The WOD is more important then rowing. This is extra credit!
2. You may row during class times as long as your not disturbing class.
3. You may not row during class times if rowers are being used for that days WOD.
4. Any meters rowed during regular programmed workouts will count towards your daily/total meters rowed.
5. Please check in with the coach to make sure it’s ok to row off to the