His willingness and determination to become stronger and faster in the gym hasn’t gone unnoticed. He constantly give 110% effort in each class, is very coachable, and are a great energy to have in our classes. Congrats Micah and Keep Up the Great work!
2. What do you do for a living?
3. How long have you been a member at BTB?
4. Did you workout prior to joining BTB? If so, Where?
Yes, Lifetime Fitness
5. What made you try CrossFit?
6. What is your biggest CrossFit accomplishment?
Staying committed for 2 years
7. What is your biggest accomplishment outside of the box that you feel CrossFit inspired or helped with?
Ran a 22min 5k
8. Do you get more excited over a Weightlifting PR or getting a better score on a WOD you’ve done multiple times?
I get more excited over getting a better score on a WOD
9. What is your favorite lift?
Hang Power Clean
10. What’s one movement you have to scale that you would like to RX?
11. What is your favorite WOD?
12. What is your least favorite WOD?
13. Did you ever think the a sport of fitness (CrossFit) would be for you?
I knew I would enjoy it having played sports most of my life, but initially thought it was too “extreme” for someone approaching 40. After 30 days, it became a normal part of my week and quickly became something I looked forward to.
14. If you can convince one person in your life to do CrossFit with you, who would it be?
15. What is your all time favorite food?
Ice cream w/ caramel and Heath Bar – I never get sick of it
16. What is something that nobody knows about you, and you would not mind sharing?
Played lacrosse and rowed crew in college
17. What is your most memorable moment at BTB?
achieving my first muscle-up (thank you Sean)
18. Why BTB Fitness?
Very simply, the coaches. I travel frequently for work and have the opportunity to drop-in to boxes across the country. BTB has the best coaches hands down. If the coaches were not as engaged as they are, I would not be as motivated to get my tail into the gym on a normal basis.