BOX Seminar – BTB CrossFit Buckhead
What makes a World-Class CrossFit Affiliate? In the words of Greg Glassman, it’s the “Constant and Relentless Pursuit of Excellence.” In this one-day seminar, Ben Bergeron of CrossFit New England will explore the best practices of the world’s best affiliates, and teach you how to use these practices to create excellence in your affiliate.
Learn the ins-and-outs of running a World-Class Affiliate:
– Hiring, training and paying coaches
– Marketing your affiliate and getting so many members that you’ll have to turn them away
– Creating a community of trust, support, honesty and excellence
– Organizing your affiliate to run efficiently
– The details of a successful on-ramp program
There is no substitute for being a great coach, but just like being a great chef doesn’t necessarily make you a great restaurant owner, simply being a great coach may not be sufficient to run a world-class affiliate. This seminar will turn great coaches into GREAT affiliate owners.
WHAT: The Business of Excellence (B.O.X.) Seminar
WHO: Affiliate owners, coaches, staff and anyone interested in “the pursuit of excellence”
**BTB CrossFit Buckhead, October 11th, 2015 (Sunday)
REGISTRATION: $475/per person. Reserve your spot now by clicking: http://www.businessofexcellence.com/seminar